- Test automation basics.
- How to automate a web app, API, and DB.
- Gain the ability to create, run and debug tests independently.
- Gain the ability to analyze log and crash tests.
This course provides participants with an introduction to the world of automation testing. It consists of a theoretical part, a description of libraries, development itself, and several practical tasks in Robot Framework. We will go through all the important areas of test automation and teach you important features of the whole framework on practical examples.
- Laptop/PC with admin rights. The entirety of the course has been made on Windows.
- You need to be able to set up and install some things within Windows.
- Basic work with the command line.
What do I need to know before I start this course?
This course is for beginners, meaning that no prior knowledge of automation is required and in case of any complications with the installation or exercises, you can consult with the trainer.
This course is in a self-study format, meaning that you can take it at your own pace and time. This course is in English.
If you have any other questions about the course, you can always contact us at [email protected]
will guide you through the course
Tomáš has been in testing for more than 13 years. He was at the beginnings of automated testing in companies, such as Jobs.cz (LMC), Kolonial (today Košík), Mall.cz, testing of George banking and some Česká Spořitelna APIs, and most recently participated in the test automation of Škoda Auto. He has used a variety of tools and programming/scripting languages. On all projects, the work of an automator could not be done without DevOps, and I often had to set up CI/CD and prepare pipelines In the last four years, in Tesena, he has primarily used Python and the Robot Framework built on top of it.
- Basics - Exercises
- Robot Framework Libraries
- Database Library
- Database - Exercise (17:58)
- Rest API Library
- Rest API - Exercise (16:26)
- Appium Library
- Creating own libraries in Robot Framework
- Creating own libraries in Robot Framework - Exercise (5:30)
- Data Types in Robot Framework
- Data Driven Approach
- JSON, Dictionary, List - Exercise (14:47)
In case you want to pay by invoice, contact us at [email protected]
After the payment has been processed, you will be added to the course you ordered. this could take a few days.
Additional courses that you might be interested in: